Sunday, June 08, 2008

Jazz Festival Sydney 2008

It's FABULOUS....
Runs 7-9th June 2008
venue at darling harbor
I went for the 1st day and am LOVING it =)
Didn't go today coz fren insisted I stay home since I had a really bad migraine by the end of the whole thing yesterday. But definitely going tmr although I have an exam on tues.
There were more than 4 stages. 1 of them was on water which was absolutely cool. My jazz teacher was conducting 1 of the big bands which was from the conservatorium (my uni.
Was listening to the recording I had of 1 of the performance and I felt like writing again. DAMN!!!!!! That can't happen since I have an exam on tuesday and 4 scores to study. Resisting all temptation. Thank God I don't have a guitar in my room. I said I'd write for me and my fren to sing and play and I had all these ideas flow through my head....
ok ok.. I better stop rattling about it before I really ACTUALLY start writing. Here are a few pics.


2 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, Blogger VonsteriZed BadaQ said...

coooooooooooool!!

 
At 11:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

far out...
I'm JEALOUS LOL :P
I so wanted to go but I had other commitments already.
Hope you had fun =D
esp. with my CD hahahaha :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home