Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kurt Elling (jazz singer)




He's my new inspiration to continue pursuing my dream in doing jazz singing for future. I went to his concert at the opera house. It was my 1st time inside the opera house. Rather exciting.
I didn't only get inspired, but I met a new fren and I found out that I could have gotten free tickets instead of actually buying them. Kurt Elling's scat was superb. Made me wanna take jazz vocal lessons which is more expensive then my classical vocal lessons. Planned with the guys to actually sing at circular quay with me. We were just walking down from opera house and fooling around singing jazz tunes when suddenly my fren started adding the bass part and stuff. It gave me an idea and the guys seemed to be into it. I hope it'll work out. It'll be fun and interesting =D Performing in front of public. That'll be something new for me.
I have on this post 1 recording of Kurt Elling's live performance and 1 of his music from the cd I bought. Enjoy....



1 Comments:

At 1:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, 7 plays and counting...
all those are mine hehehe, HEY! SEND ME A COPY OF THE SONG LORZ!!! PHHUUULLIIZZZZ hahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home