Monday, January 04, 2010

life

I'm missing something in my heart but I don't know what it is. I need more excitement in my life and I know that the States can provide that. Australia is too full of bullshit aka country of Bullshitters. Kinda sick of ppl making absolute nonsense and they call them brilliance. Ppl not worth getting the same degree or qualifications as me when in actual fact, they are total nonsense.
Just watched a Michael Buble concert live (1 of his songs). Makes me miss performing in a group/band. The laughter and mistakes made, the experimental stuff we try as a group. It's all fun. I want that again but I guess I just need to chilax and see towards the future. My future in music be it in anything.
Uncle Albert has said reading my palm that my future is good but has ALOT of obstacles. I hate it that way but if that's how it's gotta happen then it juz gotta happen.

1 Comments:

At 1:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australian are a very laid back people. What kind of country closes its shops at 5pm and only pubs are around to serve the public? The mentality is there, like ours but what separates it is the fact a lot of the local government really strive to bring the country to a greater economic level. What the exchange rate? 1 AUS = RM3.00? This is from a country relying on mining, education and tourism as its support. Cheer up! Like they say in our proverbs 'Hujan emas negara orang, Hujan batu negara sendiri, baik negara sendiri'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home