Monday, June 26, 2006

the journey

The whole trip back was interesting. For once I was friendly and talked to the person next to me and I felt good about it all the way. I didn't feel anti-social or what-so-ever. I felt open =)
Reached Malaysia hearing the familiar language on the speaker. The staff at the airport were juz so Malaysian(chaotic and slow). The only thing i hated was the humidity.
Walked out of the plane thinking and knowing that I'll have to wait for my transport to come and fetch me. Knowing that as usual there would be no one to greet me at the door of the airport like everybody else. Got my luggage and next thing I knew it I had to open up the bag. They didn't really check(had a feeling they juz wanted to see what kinda clothes i wore or undies)... lol... Who knows. So since when this tis whole weird system start? I had take a long walk from the plane to the luggage area.
I got my stuff and walked out trying to feel important.. ;p lol.... Walked out and waited for quite sometime. Started getting impatient coz i was starting to feel the terrible heat. I didn't have any Malaysian money or a local no to call so ended up using a strangers phone which was cool but then couldn't get through. Then I saw mum and went up to the car. She only recognized me when I was near the car which was hilarious. Aparently I walked pass my siblings who were actually waiting for me at the door(to my surprise). They all didn't actually recognize me. I didn't change much did i?? Hmmm.... So i was wrong about certain things. For example i WAS actually missed by my family and there were waiting for me at the door.
Anyways, dogs seem to miss me alot to. They can't seem to leave me alone. Frens?? Erm... dunno about them. Juz waiting for time to pass now for my godsisters and the rain forest thingy. Was looking forward to going to kl but don't think that's happening.
I've been exercising everyday and practising and thinking of how horrible the music is here and how lazy ppl are. It's really depressing. The more I see it happening, the more I feel like doing something about it and also the more I feel like working overseas.... Ppl here don't appreaciate music as much as ppl overseas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home