Saturday, July 31, 2010

4 months as a working woman

It's been awhile and I'm getting my life back together and sort of on track.
Been working, wrote heaps of arrangement, met new ppl, lived life. But it doesn't seem to be enough. I feel like as if there is more things I have to do to actually live that life.
I'm happy with more than half the decisions I've made coz it's made me live more. It's made me know myself better. It's made me feel things I've always wanted to feel. It's made me live.
Although I may feel hurt and have my heart broken over and over again I guess it's a journey of life I have to learn.
I'm not doing music as much as I would love to now. Am a school music teacher. Although I don't enjoy it, it'll have to do for now. I'd love to eventually write more music, arrange more music and sing more. It'll happen.... Soon.... I'm so excited for the future. Even though I know it'll be a rough road, you gotta keep picking yourself up and push hard....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home