Friday, June 30, 2006

holiday

my foot...
Doesn't seem like it.
I came bck to relax and be lazy and chill.
Next thing I knew it I'm teaching more then 80% of mum's students, driving the kids around, stressing about mum's musical, dying in the heat and at times kinda bored.
Sometimes I can't get the car coz the driver is using it. Yes, we have a partime driver. Don't ask me when we had one. I haven't the clue. I'm not going to use the merc so conclusion = car(less).
When I wanna practise or am in the mood of practising, mum comes to me and has me teaching her students while she laze around and do her things. And by the time I'm done, I'm dead tired and it's time for dinner.
I thought I'd have it easy but I find myself coming up front stage managering mum's choir which suprisingly improved drastically from the 1st practise I was at. Still they need alot of polishing and I'm starting to sense that more ppl hates me which comes to the conclusion of me being much more lonely in that choir. What the heck. I can't stand a musical being done poorly. I need to make things run smoothly and feel great about it. =)
Dad getting on my tail. Complaining all the time. Felt like screaming at him to shut up. There were times I nearly lost it but I just held my cool. He was complaining how I don't control my intake of food in Aussie and complaining about how fat I've become. Mum's also another thing. Making me wait like an idiot then when I wanna do sumthing she fusses over me.
Room? Not my room. Sister has taken over and my stuff was moved around. Scolded dad for it and suprisingly dad apologized. I have to put my things bck to it's place.

Holiday? What holiday. Nobody seems to be giving me a break. And most of my friends have left Kuching without me knowing.
So what else is new? I ask u......
The heat is killing me....

I'm just looking forward to godsisters coming over and the rain forest and the paarrrtying.... =)

3 Comments:

At 11:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least u won't be the driver all the time. Complaints, that's not at all unusual. But can't understand why anyone would want to be anorexic anyway .. at the thought of it..ugh... *brrr*

 
At 11:52 am, Blogger JH Kueh said...

"Still they need alot of polishing and I'm starting to sense that more ppl hates me which comes to the conclusion of me being much more lonely in that choir."

My thoughts are with you on the polishing part, and would certainly be interested to know more about it.

We cannot control how people would react to us (we can only influence), but we have much control on how we react to others. So, I would act positively towards other, regardless of how I'm being treated.

And, you'll never be lonely there, I'm around :P d;)

I'd save the best for the last, although I haven't said it face-to-face yet, I want say "Great to see you again". Hope to chat with you more, either online/in life.

Enjoy the present moment, the 'now', is it not that you're having a break reading this? :)

 
At 12:53 am, Blogger mya said...

=)
Oh wellz...
life isn't perfect, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home