Monday, December 04, 2006

Tears

I thought I'd be relaxed and happy once exam is over. I guess I'm wrong. Bad luck seems to be following me around. Results not very satisfying althought there were improvement. Can't stand it when you work harder then the other students and they end up passing or getting high marks from extensions or copying or playing easier pieces.
Home doesn't seem to be a nice place to be. Uncle has been angry at me for more then a week. He's not talking to me and he's swearing about me and at me. I'm currently living in fear. At times I feel like crying coz I can't take feeling scared. I don't even know what I did. I came home one night after a friends bday party to find the tv volume full blast and my uncle in the living room. I said "hi" but he didn't look up so i figured he's in a bad mood. And aunty hasn't been home most the time. So I went straight to my room. But I had to go to the bathroom and take the shower. When taking a shower, he was swearing at me. And that's the start of the whole situation.
Thank goodness my other uncle ask me to come over twice a week to teach my cousin piano for her exam. And that keeps me off things. Makes me happy coz I'm working with music and it keeps me alive. I can't practise so am in kinda in a depression.
Been keeping myself ocuppied by writing music for mum(she doesn't know I wrote the parts for the songs), making presents for friends, sorting out my room and watching movie. Done most of it so am kinda in a bad position now.
Only music and animals seem to make me feel better. Friends? I dunno. Haven been going out. Stuck again. I can never be happy can't I? Hmmmm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home