Monday, November 13, 2006

woOOoooHooooOoo... it's over

Yup. Exams are finally over. I feel much lighter now.
Haven been blogging much. Don't see the point in it anymore.
Right now it's 3am and I can't sleep. Slept at 8 something juz now(was tired from the jogging.yes I'm back on my 'workout'). But right now one particular thing is bothering my mind(I'll not get into it).
Can't believe exams over.Not sure what I'll be doing in aussie for a month. Not like I'm working or not like I can practise(yes,wrist still hurts). Not like I have tons of money to spend and treat myself. Been cleaning/clearing my room and trying to find lost things there. Can't seem to find anything these days.
Home? Not sure if I'm looking forward to it. Yea sure, seeing my godsis again and spending time with her would be awesome. Not forgetting Randy's wedding. But after that then what? There's really nothing to look forward to. Hoping for something to happen? Yea, sure.... as if it would. Waited freaking long to be hurt all over again.
*sigh*
Bright side? I found the ideal church here to frequently go to. The youth there reminds me soo much of the good old days in youth back home when everyone was still around.
hmmmm.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home