Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Where is cupid?

Love birds everywhere. What can I say... it's 1st year. All I do is smile and walk past. Will it last? I dare not say. Are they true? Who knows better but God.
Me? Hmmm.... That's tough. I see cute guys some days and some days hot guys but i think I have enough attention from all the wrong ppl. Explain? Nah.... Don't feel like it. But then again love the company of close friends and I smile to have them around or just to spend time with them. Where are the guys I'm interested in? Hmmm.... This time I'm not going to make the 1st move(sure.. I always say that. in the end I always do).
Performances coming up and I'm so looking forward to it.
Choir this fri evening.
Practical Stagecraft(drama) performance I'm not sure when but it's less then 2 weeks.
Piano exam - 2 more scary weeks.
Church orchestra is about 2 months time.
Church choir? Some how my mind seems to be bothering me so most likely I'll join them if I get asked again or I get a hold of somebody's contact.
Time to sleep. I'm still not fully recovered from being sick and it's been more then a week now. Fingers cross. Pray that I won't get sick during my most important weeks---->> exam....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home