Friday, September 15, 2006

Puzzling

I'm happy no doubt (=
Nothing seems to be getting me depressed or sad.
Been feeling rather lazy this whole week though and am pushing myself alot practising my scales.
I realized quite a number of things this week while being lazy.....
I'm not who I used to be. I'm much more open, wilder, understanding and confident. I no longer have the grudge with God. I do talk to him once in awhile but feel rather sick of ppl talking to me about him.
I'm much more confident about myself. I don't mind working the extra mile to be the best, to be noticed, to be known and respected and looked highly upon. Ok ok... Maybe that's too much to ask for but like I said, I'm not what I used to be. I'm no longer the innocent little obedient, quiet girl I once was. The more you tell me to do something, the more I won't do it.
I realize that being nice and friendly is so not good in my terms. Explain? Erm... Me being nice means more guys falling for me which is bad. Right? I can't even get rid of some and I feel bad for avoiding or pretending to be ok with the whole thing. Can't I juz have normal friends?
I've lost my feeling for love. I hardly think of him now or any other guy for some reason. No point thinking and being all love sick with a person when they hardly contact you and have a conversation. Consider anyone? I'll be truthful... No. Not really. Not in my terms anyway. Or rather not from where I see it. I may admire a person or which to be close buddies so we could talk about music and weird ppl but that's about it.
Friends? I realize I seem to click better with musical people which never used to happen and is bad. As long as you are a musical person in terms of playing then I can easily click.
I feel musically wasted. Like I don't have any other interesting life and am stuck with nothing else but music. That's the only thing that interest me. Including animals... ;p

Another week. Another 'interesting' moments in life to go through.... (=

2 Comments:

At 8:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good change. That's the way it is supposed to be I should think. Guys can wait. U gotta be a bimbo first before you retire from being one and become a mum.

BwaHHhaahhHahahhahah!

Gooooderuck...

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger brian sim said...

Hi...how have you been? Enjoy your mid-sem break...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home