Saturday, September 09, 2006

The sound of music

Was suppose to do assignment tonight but ended up watching this movie. I've always loved this movie. Childhood favourite. It was this movie that got me to love music and wish to do musicals and sing. (=

This week is a happy week for me. Although it was SPW(special-projects-week). Been to uni, practised my head off, had sore throat and cold weather. Not forgetting I was dripping wet when I reached uni one morning. But in the end I sorta feel recharged.
Never felt excited and happy about sabbath in a very long time. Chatted with a few friends i hadn't heard from for ages online. Had alot of laughs from them. Got the courage to be part of a singing group and play the piano with the organ in church. Not to mention I went up to a few ppl and started chatting with them. It was cool. I'm living to the fullest.....
Yup. Got the last sentence from church today. "Living your life to the fullest". Glad I went to Ashfield church today. Joined the adults class, went to a church member's house(cosy place.love the family), received a msg that made me smile (= ...., met a few friends at the conference, got home and here I am.
(singing) If you wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, you better wake up and pay... attention...(singing)
Does this sound familiar? (=
suddenly this tune came back into my head. It's from sister act 2. It really gave me a push and put a smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home