Monday, September 04, 2006

crocodile hunter Steve Irwin

One of the many ppl I admire alot. May his wonderful soul rest in peace. For your info, he died this morning while making a documentary.
Can't believe he's dead. One of my many goals here were to visit him and the zoo he started. I love his work and have always been seeing his shows since 1992 or maybe since they started broadcasting it in Malaysia.
The things he'd done for animals really touched my heart. How close he got to them and how he understood them. Which was why I did science in the 1st place and how I got from a fail in science to an A. (= I worked hard for it coz my dream was to be a vet. To be close with animals and to help them. Not to mention the clothes he wears most the time is always the same... hahah.... I will always remember him.
*sigh*
I hope his family is alright. I could imagine their hearts torn to hear the news yet stay strong. He's been my inspiration many times to further in science but I suppose music took the most out of me.... (=
I still love animals alot. Wished I could still do vet but unfortunately I'm not smart enough(it's true) and my allergy to mites. )= yea..... And plus the amount of depression I go through everyday didn't help with my brain processing well.... ;) But I do believe that with my music, I would still be able to help animals. Even with my allergy I would still come close to them and pet them and smile all over again.
Just by being with the 2 most favourite things in my life, sadness and pain seem to be invinsible. My face lits up and once again nothing really matters.
*sigh*
I miss my lovely dogs. I need contact with animals(although I just did with the neighbours cat, I feel better). I need to get into a zoo soon before i head home. I need animals... (=
It's not as bad as not having music but with animals, I'm closer to the world then music and I stay sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home