Sunday, July 30, 2006

life goes on

Although hurt i find myself smiling with my chin up high.
All i needed was sleep to make me realize and understand things better. And I have. A dream was just all i needed to give me that little sign... (=
There, i had roughly the same issues of being hurt and feeling horrible. Nothing else could beat that feeling. As I *sigh* walking around the spaces available. I was suppose to have a medical check up which i wasn't i didn't feel like doing. Some how E was there and medical check up was done. He saw the results for me and sent it to be mailed.(i dunno what that was all about). Made me realize that YOU do care and I'm eternity greatful for that. You have always seem like an angel to me. Like my big brother and I'm glad to have known you. You were always there for me when I feel like crap or when I'm in gladness.
I feel better now then the previews weeks. (= Thank goodness for that. It's time to move on. Time to stand up for myself instead of shutting up. Time to put things in the open instead of keeping them to yourself. It's time to let things go and learn from the shits around.
conclusion? ppl cannot be trusted. words cannot be believed until proven. Actions can be fake and there is no such thing as love(mentioned this more then 3 times on this blog).....

and i smile with confidence (=
the world goes on

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word love is a very very very heavy word and must not be misused. Used too often renders it meaningless. Beware of those who uses it temporarily simply to get something from you and leave you riling in lingering pain and regret long after she/he leaves.

But hey, maybe I'm simply paranoid. But the best offence is the best defence I should I think. :)

 
At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home