Saturday, July 29, 2006

i totally understand how it feels

After breaking more then a dozen hearts now i totally understand how it really feels. Sure, i sense the pain they are facing but it's not as painful as it really is.
yup... I'm laughing at myself right now just thinking about it. How could I be so stupid but to even have feelings? How could I let my heart lead myself into this ridiculous situation?
Suppose to be doing some listening exercise but waiting for the online web-page to upload.
Trying to be strong,not to cry but it's hard.
Feeling jealous and ridiculously stupid.
What is real? I haven't any idea. All i know is that words can't be trusted AT ALL!!! All I ask for is a little effort and a little 'sign'.
This is stupid i know but i wish i had alcohol drowning my thoughts. hmmm.... Wish i could play the piano the whole night drowning music through my mind. Wish I had a furry animal with me. Wish I knew the truth. Wish I knew what is real and what's not. Wish I could be somebody else. I've no money in the atm so i can't possibly feel any better considering I can't go out shopping or watch a movie or rock climbing. And to make it worse, the air at home sucks - no fresh air.
What else could be any better having a bad singing lesson although Mr M was really nice to me.
Time for work now...
Duty calls...

2 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Blogger ЄӘи said...

Whoa... you're heart-broken eh?
Sorry to hear about it (that's not an apology). I thought you've given it a rest. Be strong, just don't be too harsh.
Take care.

 
At 10:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Infiniti auto accessories Pannenstatistik minivan The best software for virusspywareadware protection Bingo card clipart home mortgages levaquin diet bontril Order vicodin does

 

Post a Comment

<< Home