Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bck to winter cold

Returned to Aussie feeling strange. This weird feeling came over me. About everything. Couldn't sleep the whole journey and felt like vomitting. Felt a little dizzy. Been feeling cold and chilly lately. Even in the heat at times. Now bck in the cold is kinda drastic. It's raining and really windy here.
Btw,Thanx ean for those gifts. You really didn't have to.

My week caught me off guard. Suprises everywhere..... Unexpected happenings.
Dad congratulate me on a good show once i entered the front door. Mum for once actually thanked me for helping her in this musical play. Overall, they said it was good all but the lights and a little of the sound. Hearing about all this actually gave me a great sense of satisfaction and achievement.. =) Wish I visited grandma 1 last time before i left though...
*sigh*

I was so worried about my results that my mind kept wondering off so much for the pass few weeks. I was expecting music history to fail coz i didn't sleep that night and was really sick but in fact i only needed 1-2 more marks to get a distinction. lol.... I was laughing my head out after looking at my results. All my results were unexpected in both a good and bad way. So overall I passed everything with average results. Not expecting much. I'm not those brainiacs and weirdos of the con so I'm quite satisfied with myself. At least I'm going somewhere.... =)
All I need to do now is settle my enrolment and classes. Hopefully that goes well...

Reached Aussie to find out that my new nano ipod got stolen from my luggage. The hurt I felt when I realized it was gone. That was why I felt so funny the whole time of the flight. I just baught tat thing and hardly used it. Was kinda excited about it but now I have to figure out what to do. Maybe get another one with higher memory. And to think I nearly got the one with 4-5G. Glad i didn't.

Listening to music from rain forest. Makes my mind relaxed. Makes me crave more for music. Crave more for the freedom music gives. Craveness of the future. Am definately looking forward to the future... =)

2 Comments:

At 10:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure, dun mention it.
:)

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger brian sim said...

Welcome back...See you soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home