Thursday, July 13, 2006

musical

This saturday night.
"The Sorcerer"
My role? Stage director. 1st time ever doing it and I think I'm doing an ok job. Ppl are starting to listen to me. Maybe coz the performance date getting nearer and they all starting to get worried. Kinda excited about it yet i wish the ministry would have put more effort into making better props and customes and getting it recorded or selling tickets and advertising it.
The choir and solos have improved quite alot since the 1st time i saw them rehearsing when I got back. So I'm proud of that. The orchestra sucked though. That part mum's taking care of.
Am hoping tonights practise will go well.

I'm so tired out from everything here. Haven been having enough sleep since I came home and have been doing alot of things like the rain forest and the musical and being the driver and teaching and stuff.... Can't to think of it, holiday is almost over and it's bck to the routine of waking up at 5am every morning which is 3am(Malaysian time).

Godsisters left yesterday. Kinda miss them. Dunno when the next time I'll see them again. 1 is leaving for UK soon and the other has just graduated.
Since they left, i have to start practising 4 hours a day starting today... soon....

Can't wait to really get a good sleep....

P/S:- Jess, could u pass me the link to ur blog again? I lost the link... Thanks

3 Comments:

At 3:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's already there in ur links section le! hahaha...so what time is it again this saturday? if i can get someone to go with me then i'll go. hehe!

 
At 11:43 pm, Blogger brian sim said...

hey...gd luck for the production...will pray for you

 
At 12:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

may all goes well,
all the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home