Saturday, September 30, 2006

Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra

Was held tonight at the opera house. The coolest thing was that I actually watched the BEST orchestra perform life. Although I didn't sit comfortably inside the opera house, me and my friends were lucky enough to get free entrances. Around 3 thousand ppl were outside under the stars listening to the wonderful music. My thoughts were drowned by the music as if I was part of it but my conscience made me realize ppl are around me watching.
Mozart
Symphony No. 36, K425 'Linz'

interval

Tchaikovsky
Symphony No.5

Those were the pieces they performed. Tchaikovsky was the same piece we are doing this semester (= Not forgetting they played 3 vienna pieces. I dunno what the titles are but I loved the last one they played which had "Haa-Haa"(as in they shouted while playing)
I totally enjoyed myself tonight. I'm glad I came although close friends didn't turn up. Although I had to freeze tonight shivering my legs off and trying to act cool... ;p I was biting my teeth so hard my jaw hurts. One thing I learn is DON'T run when it's cold and when you're not wearing shoes. My feet hurts now. Felt like they wanted to break with the sharp pain i felt. My back hurts to from the sitting by the steps.
Besides all those moments, I'm totally inspired. Inspired to do more. Inspired to work harder. I'm totally musically recharged I wish it was school hours or study hour so that I could work on my music. Wish it wasn't late so I could continue with my composing. Yes, I have started composing after a long wait and this time I totally love what I write. It's how I feel during my situation at that moment. I could play it out if anyone is interested (= I can't wait to do more.
Even at this moment, I feel like turning back the time and listening to the orchestra play. I wish I could play like them especially on the violin but everyone has their strength and weaknesses. I wish to conduct (= Maybe I'll talk to the conductor of the church orchestra if he could teach me or something. With my fire burning now I'm afraid I'll chicken out. I need all the support and encouragement.
Another dream is to do tap dancing. At least then I'd be able to do performing arts. Will do tat during the holidays if I could afford it.
I can't help thinking about my future and about tonight.
(=
Alot of things happened today but the best part was tonight.
(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home