Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm not sure

A whole week of up and down emotions.
Wrote my 1st ever successful music piece. Played it for 1 of my friends and surprisingly she liked it and said it sounded what I felt when was writing the piece. A sense of achievement. I've always wanted to compose before I was 21. But with the ideas and composing, I didn't actually practised my piano.

My back and wrist seems to hurt again and this time the pain is sharp compared to before which where the pain came quite frequent.

Waiting for a few ppl. Sometimes feel like contacting them yet I might as well juz let it be. Don't wanna be 'perasan' or or any sort putting myself in a very difficult situation. Have a whole history of difficult situations. Not sure on certain things so would just let time tell.

Cousins in the states. Everytime I see their latest pics or start chatting with them, the more I wanna meet them and hang out with them. It's been at least 14 years since I last saw them. And they are the hottest male cousins I have (= Too bad we're related ;p

3 Comments:

At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That last sentence was so wrong, it was so funny!! Ha ha ha ha ... Lorraine Lorraine, you need a man. I do recall a certain someone whose name starts with N, and ends with C? Oh, another clue ... the middle letter is I. My my, what have we here?? Ha ha ha!

J

 
At 12:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

music composer......? HA HA..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGOqHr9srsw

 
At 6:28 am, Blogger mya said...

lol...
oookk..
don't think would be composing for awhile...
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home