Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone....
So much for year 2006. 2007? I dunno what to think. No difference....
Performance last month was a drag. Performing week after week. The only difference there is I perform with more confidence then i used to but I can't seem to bring myself to look at the audience. Performing in Malaysia is worse. I was sweating like crazy. No joke. Mistakes made and stuff but what the heck. Not like the ppl listening even care. Dad for once suddenly said I sang very well compared to last time. Felt like slapping him. The difference between then and now is that then I never had encouragement while as now at least I know I have the voice and I'm much more confident performing.

Malaysia?
Ppl here seem rude or maybe it's just me. Nothing much here. At least kl there was sumthing. Met friends and stuff and had fun. Love those guys (= But here in Kuching I feel so invinsible, so ignored, so stupid and dumb. Nothing for me here esp when I'm with my family. I need to get out of the house but how? Not like anyone calls me here in Kuching to go out for a drink or sumthing. It's like a dead town as usual. At least in kl or aussie there are 'friend's'.

Anyways. Off with the old and in with the new right? I'm just wondering what will happen this year for me. Fingers are always kept crossed.... (=

1 Comments:

At 3:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didnt call me ler. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home