Thursday, February 08, 2007

Going insane

Yup...
The more i live the more i notice myself losing my mind although not really realizing it until later on. It's scary I know but I dunno what to do about it.
I've promised myself not to talk to anyone about my problems. It seems majority of my guy friends say I complain too much. So no matter how much I really wanna share and seek comfort, I have to learn to stay quiet. After all ppl seem to like to get in the way of my conversation. I always end up not talking at all.
What am I to do. Dreams can't be reached coz I don't have any money. coz of parents.
Nothing else can be said. Everyday, everytime, every moment I breathe, i wanna die. I wanna sooo die. I don't wanna live. There's no purpose in living. There's no more reason to live. There's no reason to believe in life and the words of others. There's no reason for me to continue with all these torture and surfering....

6 Comments:

At 5:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would have love to talk to u but u hate Kch people so much so better not.

 
At 10:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'd luv to talk to you too, seems not only Kch people, also hate many things and people.

 
At 1:26 am, Blogger mya said...

lol....
:p
errr.... can always try talking to me. Sometimes i got mood and sometimes i juz need the cheering up.

 
At 6:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, shall i call you dr. estrogen? don't be moody while we are talking alright? I hope i can cheer you up and listen to you. Call me d, d for david. I have no blogger or anything, so i will be using anonymous :0)


As i glanced through your mono-dialogue, i mean your voice, your diary, you seem to have so much pain and grief. It's your dream, your money, your parents, your everything, even to mention die for several times in the last post, do you want to share more with me? What's really happening?

good care. David

 
At 12:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to whoop your ass soon, beautiful. No one to talk to??? GRRR!!! I ask you so many times!! Next time I see you, you're going to get an earful from me ... Ha ha. Be prepared for it :P

JET

 
At 1:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ass must be a handful for jet to "whooooooop", hahaha

masak sayur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home