Friday, September 30, 2011

Where is the passion?

I haven't been writing songs since about middle of last year. I seem to be afraid to express myself through my own music anymore. For those of you that have followed my music, it's just too personal. I feel like I'm more comfortable singing and playing other people's music. Even when I have music playing in my mind, I just let the music continue playing or sometimes recording my ideas down but never writing them anymore. Afraid to I guess.
I'm listening to my songs and have tried to play back one of them. Such passion, such fire, such desire to fight for life and express my inner emotions and thought the way I've always been good at - through music.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 pm, Blogger mya said...

can't believe it's about the same entry as the last one ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home