Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Concert Practise

Kinda feel disappointed with myself about my performance today. When the real performance comes, i play worse then playing in front of my teacher or friends. I could have done better but we ALWAYS say that. I don't feel as disappointed as I used to last year but I suppose what's done is done. My nervousness? Somehow I love the feeling. That's why I love performing and doing music exams. (=
Choir? Friends seem to finally realize that the alto girl doing the solo can't sing properly and seem to get out of tune. And they are starting to complain about her after telling me off for complaining and being a perfectionist in music. I DO complain and bitch quite a bit but after awhile, I just totally forget about the whole scene.
Can't wait for the next performance....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home