Thursday, April 12, 2007

A dream

Music.
It's hard to describe it's amazing power in life. It can encourage death, life, hope and comfort. Most of all it ends up to be part of a person. That's why I'm doing music. That's why I want to go all the way doing it. As I'll always say, 'my voice is my soul, fingers my supporter, music my comforter'. For me, without music I am nothing; emotionless, heartless. People use music for unborn babies, the sick, performances, waiting room, shopping malls, studies, advertisements, etc.
For those who think depending on music is wrong to feel better, that's your lost. Without music, the world would be boring. Not to mention quiet. Even talking IS music. Music brings you to a new imaginary place with everything being as you see it to be.
Being drawn deeper into music, I've been dreaming of keeping the standard of music as good as it is. Most probably in Malaysia but who knows, I might have the money to start my business here. Dreams of educating music lovers to continue to learn about music and enjoy it further, support those who wanna do music but can't, correct and teach eager students, encourage and start up musicals, choirs, orchestras, bands and God knows what else.
This maybe too much of a dream but it IS a dream to aim for. No matter how sick I am I will still continue to do music. I don't care if my wrist or throat hurts tremendously, without my instruments I feel totally hopeless and lost.
I would so love to perform on stage. As in acting in musicals and sing my heart out. I've never given the oppotunity to sing and act on stage with the big parts but I suppose we all have to start small some way. Hopefully one day I'll be famous and well known doing what I dream to do and love to do. That would prove to alot of people that I AM somebody and I AM a hardworking person that does what she dreams to do from all those other people who use to made fun of me, bully and discouraged me, looked down on, back stabbed and hurt me, spitted, stole and cursed me.
And since young I've always wanted to make a difference in a world. It has always been my dream. Be it helping and caring for the animals by being a vet or farm, do charity work, visiting orphanges and old folks home for christmas with presents(when I'm rich).

3 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want me to help you by reporting domestic violence, or getting attention of UN for justification of wrong ethical issues, beyond reasonable doubts, by law to protect you, and arrange an urgent flight to evacuate and rescue you from a flight or a trauma? Or you simply want me to tell your family members in america, australia, malaysia...that you are in such a big TROUBLE? It's very serious, according to your description, as if you are being kidnapped and trapped somewhere in the bush, tormented, tortured, afflicted, and no one cares about you, do you know that????????????????? If we just reflect from your own stories, from those "friends", "torture", you go headline tomorrow morning herald.

I am very disappointed with you. Read it yourself just once more time......



Hopefully one day I'll be "famous"

and
"well known" doing what
"I" dream to do and love to do. That would
"prove"

to alot of people that
"I AM" somebody and
"I AM"
a hardworking person that does what she dreams to do from all those other people who use to
"made fun" of me, "how?"
"bully"?!?! and "who?"
"discouraged"?!?! me,
"looked down on"?!?!, (or you look down?)
"back stabbed "?!?! and (how?about?)
"hurt"?!?! me, (how?)

"spitted"?!?!?!?, (when, how much saliva??)

"stole "?!?!? and (who stole you what??)

"cursed"???? me.

And since young I've always wanted to "make a difference" in a world. It has always been my dream. Be it "helping and caring" for the animals by being a vet or farm, do "charity" work, "visiting" orphanges and old folks home for christmas with presents(when "I'm rich)".



Do you ever realize at all, that you are the one hurting someone or some people in ways you don't even realize? Do you know that!!!!!

By the way, was not it a good piece of music when you read thru? as you said, everything is music. Jerk!

 
At 11:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is that about? Don't get me wrong, and i won't go further from what you wrote.

The day you were born, you came to this planet with nothing, and you said you were robbed (stolen). SO many born without a complete family, may be only a mother, a father, or both live not for long, and you, curse your father online here, who sent you back and fro, not by public train, but airline. That's you.

I don't have to know your academic result from primary to high school, but one thing we might guess it right, you end up learning music in sydney, doesn't depend on your academic performance, but the privilege you have in playing musical instruments since little, and the tuition fee you cannot afford! But you still pity yourself. That's you.

No one declares any war against you, and you are just a fine piece of young female body, intact and fine, but you claim intrusion, invasion, violence, to spit on you, to ruin you, to tear you, to stab you, to disapprove you, to bully you, to hurt you, to deprive your identity, and if you have no evidence and proof today, you are a liar, and damn good liar. That's you.

No one seems to appreciate you, your talent, your pursuit, and your ego gets bigger and bigger that you shout to everyone "i am, I will, I myself"! You lost your self-esteem, and try to exaggerate the small little you, and tell so much good things about yourself, and when bad moments strike, you tell the whole world you cry, you are back-stabbed, you are broken! That's you.

You might be brought up in a fine family, intact and no problem, may be with both parents busy bringing you and may be others up. You might be even raised to know God. You might be exposed to choirs. You might have been exposed to too many goodies many do not have, and you want them all yourself, and you want even more, you crave for more, to fill up your empty selfishness. When it is not filled up as you wished, you cursed at God, you blamed Him. You walked away from Him. You used the church and others as excuses, and you also blame them. That's you.

And you know, there are alot more about you, that we just can guess a few here, and you know we are talking, that's right, you know by heart. And you don't care you create tension, turmoil, disruption unto peace, even others' peace of mine, because you don't care, just as you were when you first came to world with nothing, and you curse this all as a weird life. A weird life! From that moment you started to count all things you wanted, as you were growing up, the more you perceived as losses, and you keep the bad evil feelings, though you sleep well, eat well, education provided, music as supper, temper as meals, all your soul summed up in your voice, and you don't care those are mute, and you don't even know how to communicate with them with all possible languages. Yet you talk big to visit orphanage, unprivileged people, as a complete privileged well-known rich person, for a damn good thing you know? You have never been an orphan yourself, and you curse your parents who have given all their best to you and others, and you, only accept your good buddies. Hell way you know who are good buddies! Those backs tab together with you, you together, about others, even there is one, you don't give a damn about yourself and those double-face. And you are more than a double-face. You're afraid, what if you really lost everything, no more care and support, especially money because you want to be well known and rich, you keep those you curse to keep you bright and alive, hiding in a small corner to self-pity, to mourn but to yourself, and those mute animals who have no idea what the heck going wrong with you and this world. You...you...just tell me one more time, i've said all the wrong things, be a liar once more.

You don't even care how much you've hurt others, and how much you are protected in a green house, if bitch is the name, let it be yours.

 
At 11:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just let your friends on the list, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, mother, father, those you mentioned as church people, let them know what i reflected from yourself that it's untrue! Those say good things just want to make you happy for a moment. actually we online don't want to be true, but prove me wrong by asking each one of them, that everything is untrue and you the true version as how good as you tell us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home